There are some of the differences:-
1. It consists of B-lymphocytes which produced the antibodies that circulate in the body fluids.
2. It defends the body against viruses and bacteria.
3. It does not respond to transplants.
4. It does not provide immunity against cancer.
Cell Mediated Immunity
1. It consists of T-lymphocytes which produce normally 4 types of T-cells.
2. It defends the body against all pathogens including fungi and protozoa.
3. It reacts against transplants.
4. It provides immunity against cancer.