There is a various features of landforms of ladhakh-
1) Ladakh is a cold desert lying in the Great Himalayas.
2) Several rivers and glaciers are found in Ladakh. E.g. Indus River and the Gangri glacier.
3) The altitude in Ladakh varies from about 3000m in Kargil to more than 8,000m in the Karakoram.
4) Due to its high altitude, the climate is extremely cold and dry.
5) The air at this altitude is so thin that the heat of the sun can be felt intensely and the area experiences freezing winds and burning hot sunlight.
6) As it lies in the rain shadow of the Himalayas, there is little rainfall, as low as 10 cm every year.
I think it will help you