How to finish what faster? studies, getting ready, solving homework, eating lunch?
It will generally depend on what it is.
1) Look to do most important part of the activity quickly and without losing
concentration. Identify what is necessary and what is not for the moment. Drop
the unimportant parts and complete the activity.
2) Practice the activity with the aim of doing it quicker. In a few days you will be
3) Manage yourself in such a way that you do only most important activities, which
are required to be done. What is not required to do, do not do.
4) do not engage in any thing that diverts your attention while you are doing your
activity. Do not think of some other thing or turn your head/neck. Focus only on
the most important activities.
5) if you are doing some actions in a sequence, adjust your sequence such that
when you try to do some action, that part can be done without having to wait.
Reduce WAITING time for something to be ready.