It is stated that, I am student of ....... grade in your school and my registration no is ,.......... My father is (Army) Employee. His Job nature is transferable and he is transferred to Islamabad. So, we have to shift there. I have to take admission there to continue my education. For that, I need school leaving certificate. Our shifting process is already completed.I strongly request you to urgently issue my school leaving certificate. I hope you will considerate towards my request

i  hope this wll hlp u