Answers

2016-02-14T16:46:21+05:30
It is because water is a good conductor of electricity so the person would get shock will wood is a poor conductor or insulator of electricity and resist it passing through it so the person would not get shock.

thank u
hope u would have got your answer
1 5 1
2016-02-14T17:50:23+05:30
A person standing on wet floors gets an electric shock if he touches on electrical wire while the same person standing on a wooden board does. It because our body is good conductor of electricity and so water but on the other hand wood is bad conductor of electricity. ........hope this will help u
2 5 2