The Brainliest Answer!
I will be very hideously report it to the police or take the help of the latest technology to report about the crime
2 5 2
My pleasure to help you babhi
Thank you bhabhi
y r u calling her bhabhi
Simply dear
Well in that case i can report it by writing  a letter and handing over the proofs to the police if my life is in danger than i may change my name and keep my identity a secret so that i may not be recognised
plz mark it the best
2 5 2
Thank you ^_^
ur welcome kimmus all ways there to help you
Aww!! Thanks a lot dear.. 
ur welcome dear:)