1. Describe the circumstances leading to the outbreak of revolutionary protest in France.
2. which groups of french society benefited from the revolution? which groups were forced to relinquish power? which sections of society would have been disappointed with the outcome of the revolution?
3. Describe the legacy of the french revolution for the peoples of the world during the 19th & 20th centuries.
4. draw up a list of the democratic rights we enjoy today whose origins could be traced to the french revolution.
5. Would you agree with the point that the message of universal rights was beset with contradictions? Explain.
6.H ow would you explain the rise of napoleon?