Prime Minister is the most important political institution in the country.
The president appoints the prime minister.
POWERS OF PRIME MINISTER
1) He coordinates the work of different departments.
2) His decisions are final in case disagreements arise between departments.
3) He exercises general supervision of different ministers.
4) All ministers work under his leadership.
5) He distributes and redistributes work of the ministers.
6) He has the power to dismiss ministers.
7) When the prime minister quits, the entire ministry quits.