1) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, they are the new neighbourhoods of our new world.
2) The most fundamental debate for our youth is the choice between Android, iOS or Windows.
3) By using internet we have been able to identify applications that would make governance faster and better.
4) Pace at which people are taking to digital technology defies our stereotypes of age, education, language and income.
5) Since my government came to office we attacked poverty by using power of networks & mobile phones to launch a new era of empowerment.
6) In this digital age, we have an opportunity to transform lives of people in ways that was hard to imagine just a couple of decades ago.
7) I see technology as a means to empower and as a tool that bridges the distance between hope and opportunity.
8) Social media is reducing social barriers. It connects people on the strength of human values, not identities.
9) Digital India is an enterprise for India's transformation on a scale that is, perhaps, unmatched in human history.