The Muslimi League was formed on 30th December, 1906. Aga Khan, Nawab Salimullah of Dacca and Mohammad Ali Jinnah were some of its prominent leaders.
1) to ask for more and more reforms for the Muslims.
2) to protect and advance the political rights and interests of the Muslims of India.
3) to promote amongst the Muslims of India, the feelings of loyalty to the British Government for getting
more and more benefits for the Muslims.
4) to keep the Muslim masses away from the Congress.
5) to make a demand for the separate electorate and then for a separate state for the Muslims.