1.Prove that the opposite angles of an isosceles trapezium are supplementary.
2. AC and BD are two chords of a circle which bisect each other. Prove that :
(i) AC and BD are diameters.
(ii) ABCD is a rectangle
3. Show that the line segments joining the mid-points of the opposite sides of a quadrilateral bisect each other,
4. ABCD is a rhombus and P,Q,R and S are midpoints of AB,BC,CD,DA respectively. Prove quadrilateral PQRS is a rectangle
5. The following observation is in ascending order:
If the median of the data is 63, find x
6. Construct an isosceles triangle whose base is 7.5 cm and vertical angle is twice each of its base.
7. Construct an isosceles right triangle with perimeter 11 cm.
8. How many meters of cloth 1 4/7 m wide will be required to make a conical tent whose base diameter is 10 m and vertical height is 12 m ?