Hi! The two types of angiosperms are:
1.Monocots have parallel venation in their leaves.
1.Dicots have reticulate venation
2. Monocots have fibrous root system.
2. Dicots have tap root system.
3. Monocots have only 1 cotyledon.
3. Dicots have 2 cotyledons.
4. Moncot flowers are typically having petals in the multiples of 3. ( 3 petals, 6 petals , 12 petals etc.)
4. Dicots flowers are typically having petals in the multiples of 5. ( 5 petals, 10 petals , 20 petals etc.)
I attached a picture to help you understand better. Please mark as 5 stars if this helped you!