1. they are used in buildings to help people see what is around the corner.
2. they re used in vehicles to give a wide field view.
3. they are used in sunglasses to reflect the sunlight away from people's eyes.
4. two convex mirrors are kept back and forth to make a magnifying glass.
5. they are used in street light reflectors to spread light in a bigger area.
6. they are used in telescopes to magnify.
7. they are used in security purposes to see where hands cant reach.
8. they are put on road corners so that drivers can see if a car is coming around.
9. they are used as ceiling mirrors in domes.
10. they are used in ATM's to check if someone is behind you.
pleas click thanks if you liked my answer and mark as brainliest if it helped you !! :)