1. Buildings are home and office of people's of a certain area in the survey.
2. Monuments are sign of history and they should be conserved.
3. The growth of increasing 10 person per sq/km helps to minimize growth rate.
4. Preservation of land to maximize growth rates.
1. Earthquake may occur and it may destroy the buildings and monuments. (Renovation is needed to be done).
2. Monuments can be converted to temples.
3. The birth rate is higher than death rate in the specific area.
4. Building new buildings, house, factories and industry to occupy the free space.