Fill in the Blanks.
1. People desire________, better wages and decent price for their crops or other products
that they produce.
2. To get more ________, Industrialists may want more dams.
3. When we compare different things, they could have _______as well as differences
4. If is true that if women are engaged in paid work, their dignity in the household and
5. Visually we take one or more important characteristics of persons and compare them
based on three_____________.
6. ________ is the income of all the residents of the country.
7. __________Income is total income of the country divided by total population.
8. Out of ______live children born, the no. of children who die within one year is termed as
infant mortality rate.
9. While averages are useful comparison, they also hide __________.
10. Life expectancy at ________denotes the average expected length of life of a person at the
time of birth.