1) Involvement of Britishers - As Britishers were spread all over the world, from Europe to Australia, the game spread where they lived.
2) Game of self-respect - Seeing the Britishers, the local elites also started playing the game for gaming respect through it.
3) Involvement of Kerry Packer,the Australian Business Tycoon- He has brought a series of changes in cricket.
4) Broadcast of Cricket- Broadcast of cricket made it possibly for the whole world to see it. It allowed rural children to copy their hero's and spread the game.
5) Market for cricket - As market for this game developed, not only players but other people also became interested in this game.