• It makes things at two places, that is we have two copies of things on at the place where it was and where we have copied.
• Copying is a better process as if we delete the file from the first place it remains at the other place.
• It uses a lot of memory since one data would be twiced.
• In this process an item is moved from one place to another.
• There is only one place where it is stored so if once deleted the only backup would be the recyle bin.
• When we move memory used would be same since the item is moved only from one place to another.