1. If you expect nothing from somebody you are never disappointed.
2. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.
3. “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
― Bruce Lee
4. You can't expect everyone to have the same dedication as you.
5. Expectations were like fine pottery. The harder you held them, the more likely they were to crack.
6. An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
7. I don’t expect you to except me, but I do expect you to accept me.
8. If you expect nothing, you can never be disappointed.
9. A wonderful gift may not be wrapped as you expect.