In triangle HIJ, the perimeter i.e., HI + IJ + HJ = 14.2 cm.
IJ = 5.2 cm
HI + HJ = 14.2 -5.2
= 9 cm
angle I = 60degree
steps of construction:
1. draw a linesegment IJ = 5.2 cm
2. with I as centre construct angle I = 60 degrees
3. measure HI + HJ = 9 cm and cut an arc with I as centre and using a compass.
4. let that point of intersection be A.
5. join AJ.
6. draw the perpendicular bisector of AJ.
7. extend the bisector until it intersects AI at a point.
8. the point of intersection is H
9. join HJ.
10. HIJ is the requied triangle