Answers

2014-08-07T20:36:34+05:30
Though the enamel is the hardest substance in our body, the small bits of foods left in our mouth can cause decay.
The bacteria in our mouth decompose the food particles into sugar acids which can actually dissolve the enamel!!
1 5 1
2014-08-08T15:43:00+05:30

This Is a Certified Answer

×
Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
The left food in our mouth led's to formation of acid after decomposing by bacteria .
the most harmful is the sugar acid which mostly damages the teeth so we are advised not to eat too many chocolates..............
0