Set up, break down, set off,put up,put off,put on,come in ,come across ,come up against,turn down, turn in to ,turn to
Using these phrases given above ,complete the following sentences.
1. The landlord was suspicious of the two men staying in his flat so he
called the police and _____________them _____________"
2. Early in the morning we packed our bags and _____________ for a hike
over the mountain."
3. Janvi _____________some photographs of her grandfather in the old trunk.
4. My father _____________ his own business 10 years ago.
5. The Bank _____________ Paul's request for a loan.
6. The Corporation's decision to reduce the leave of the employees _____________ a lot of opposition."
NCERT Class 10th: Ch 1 Two Gentlemen of Verona Literature Reader English