If you have a state government board textbook you can find them there. Otherwise I am typing.
It shall be the duty of every citizen of India:
1. to abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem.
2. to cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom.
3. to uphold and protect the sovereignity, unity and integrity of India.
4. to defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.
5. to promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.
6. to value and preserve the rich heritage or our composite culture.
7. to protect and improve the national environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wildlife, and to have compassion for living creatures.
8. to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry or reform.
9. to safeguard public property and to abjure violence.
10. to strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement.