1. vacuoles are fluid filled sac liked structures.
2. in a newly formed plant cell, the vacuoles are small.
3. as the cell becomes old these vacuoles fuse to form a single large vacuoles.
4. in matured plant cells they might occupy all most the entire cell space.
5. vacuoles are full of cell sap and provide turbidity and rigidity to the cell.
6. it stores important substances like amino-acids, proteins etc.
7. large sized vacuoles help the plant cell to with stand the external environment conditions.