1) When snow sits on top of a mountain before an avalanche
2) A playground swing that has stopped at its highest point and is about to swing back to you.
3) A rubber band that has been stretched onto a catapult ready launch.
4) The energy stored in Gunpowder that is about to be sparked and explode.
5) The energy released in charged particles when you shock yourself on a door handle.
potential for natural resource management and environmental stewardship to contribute to poverty reduction and economic development of developing countries. Policies and
measures for pro-poor, sustainable resource
The OECD programme related to material flow analysis (MFA), including requirements and potential environmental pressures
hope it may help u.......