Answer:-1. Control of weeds and harmful insects in fields would increase yield of food grains, fruits and vegetables.
2. Proper storage of food grains (cereals) and fruits and vegetables is essential to protect them from damage.3. We should keep the nutritive value and the comparative cost of food articles in mind while buying them.
4. We should buy only that much quantity of food which can either be consumed or kept safely at home.
5. We should not waste food at social and religious functions.
6. We should avoid excessive refining and processing of food.
7. We should avoid undesirable cooking practices. Hope I helped u.. Plzz mark as the BRAINLIEST answer..