1) the resources that can be renewed by
reproduction are called renewable resources.
2) Renewable resources are inexhaustible.
3) Renewable resources are not affected by the
4) All biotic resources are renewable.
5) For example: air and water.
1)the resources that are present in
fixed quantities are called non-renewable resources.
2) Non-renewable resources are inexhaustible.
3) Non renewable resources are affected by human
4) Some abiotic resources are non-renewable.
5) For example- fossil fuels and minerals.