• Take some full-cream milk in a test tube.
• Centrifuge it by using a centrifuging machine for two minutes. If a centrifuging machine is not available in the school, you can do this activity at home by using a milk churner, used in the kitchen.
• If you have a milk dairy nearby, visit it and ask (i) how they separate cream from milk and (ii) how they make cheese (paneer) from milk.
1. What do you observe on churning the milk?
2. Explain how the separation of cream from milk takes place.
NCERT Class 9th Science Ch 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure