You can learn history fast if you follow these steps :-
1) Read the text
2) Take notes while you are reading
3) Take a look at the questions in the textbook to examine how much you have learned.
4) Use a highlighter to note important things.
5) Pay attention to what the teacher/lecturer says and note it down.(Perhaps if you hate history class,I am sorry)
6) If you are an auditory learner, try reading your notes out loud.
7) Soon before the test make sure you are re-reading these notes.
There you are ready.............