We can conserve soil in many different ways. First of all, everyone must be aware of the problem. Then the steps to be taken must also be shared with everyone. Conservation of soil can be taken in the following ways by :
1. Planting trees
2. Ensure that non - biodegradable substances are not thrown on soil
3. If the fertility of soil is totally lost, then manure must be added.
4. Deforestation must be reduced. The government can charge for deforestation so that trees are cut only for requirements.
5. Contour ploughing must be practiced.
6. Terrace farming
7. Shifting cultivation can be done so that the soil is balanced with its nutrients.