Do's and Don'ts Before , During and After an Earthquake
• If you’re outdoors, stay in the open away from power lines or anything that might fall. Stay away from building (stuff might fall off the building or the building could fall on you)
• Don’t use matches, candles or any flame. There might be broken gas lines.
• If you’re in a car, stop0 the car until the earthquake stops.
• Don’t use elevators (they’ll probably get stuck)
What you should do after an earthquake?
• Check yourself and others for injuries. Provide first aid for anyone who needs it.
• Turn on the radio. Don’t use the phone unless it’s an emergency.