Point out the nouns in the following sentences and say whether they are
common, proper, collective or abstract.
1. Always speak the truth.
2. Honesty is the best policy.
3. King Solomon was famous for his wisdom.
4. A committee of five was appointed.
5. We saw a fleet of ships in the harbour.
6. He gave me a bunch of grapes.
7. London is on the river Thames.
8. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
9. Wisdom is better than riches.
10. Winston Churchill was one of the greatest Prime Ministers of England.
11. I recognized his voice at once.
12. Our team is better than theirs.