Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- The ideology of equality deems that all men are born equal.
- It implies that they should all get equal opportunities for education and employment, they should all be treated equally.
- Inequality has existed in our society for ages: different classes of landlords and kings versus serfs and slaves.
- We have created differences between class, caste, colour, religion and even gender.
- It is high time that we create an atmosphere of equality and do away with all discrimination and prejudice.
- Women need to be given their rightful place and equal status in society.
- The under-privileged and downtrodden must be treated at par with the affluent and privileged classes.
- A change in our attitude is required to bring about a positive change in society.
GOT THIS ANSWER FROM GOOGLE