Answers

2016-05-03T18:40:22+05:30
Copper is a good conductor of heat, it helps to spread the heat evenly at the bottom of the utensils and thus making it heated rapidly
0
2016-05-03T18:44:54+05:30
copper utensil is not recommended for cooking and preserving food because it may react with the food to form poisonous salt which may lead to food poisoning. copper is a good conductor of heat , therfore copper bottomed utensil are extensively used,since it does not have contact with food..
2 5 2
please mark as best if helped
welcome salma