rights and duties are two sides of the same coin.the 42 nd amendment act of 1976 included the fundamental duties in the constitution.these duties are applicable to all the citizens of india.
the following rights are :
1) we must respect the constitution , the national flag and the national anthem.
2) we must cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our struggle for freedom.0
3) we must uphold and protect the sovereignty , unity and integrity of the nation.
4) we must defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.
5) we must promote harmony and brotherhood and respect the dignity of women.
6) we must preserve our cultural heritage.
7) we must protect , preserve and improve the natural environment.
8) all citizens must help to develop a scientific temper .
9) we must safe guard public property and never use violence.
10) we must strive towards excellence in all spheres of life.