1) Consider a boatman rowing a boat. While rowing the boat, the boatman pushes the water backwards with his oar, and the boat is propelled forward due to the water pushing the boat forward.
2) Pushing against a wall, and the wall is pushing back on you.
3) When you sit in a chair, the force of gravity is balanced by the force of the chair pushing up.
4) Rocket can be launched into space because the hot gases from it are being propelled downward from the rocket, causing the rocket to move upward with equal force.
5) When the bat hits the ball, the ball hits the bat.