Consumer protection is a group of laws and organizations designed to ensure the rights of consumers as well as fair trade competition and the free flow of truthful information in the marketplace. ...
1. Right to Equality in the Consumer Market and Protection Against Discriminatory Marketing Practices;
2. Right to Privacy;
3. Right to Choose;
4. Right to Disclosure of Information;
5. Right to Fair and Responsible Marketing;
6. Right to Fair and Honest Dealing;
7. Right to Fair, Just and Reasonable Terms and Conditions;
8. Right to Fair Value, Good Quality and Safety; and
9. Right to Accountability by Suppliers.