Q] Choose for each and explain how it is correct
1) A woman is fetching water from a well with the help of a pulley then what will be the motion of the pulley and that of the bucket full of water?
a) The motion of the bucket is transitional and that of the pulley is rotational.
b) The motion of the pulley is transitional and that of the bucket is rotational.
c) Both have transitional motion. d) Both have rotational motion.
2) What will be the effect on a body in motion if the frictional force is eliminated?
a) The body will remain stationary. b) The body will have constant velocity.
c) The velocity of the body will increase d) The velocity of the body will decrease.
3) At which of the following place will there be maximum gravitation?
a) On the peak of Kalsubai b) On the equator
c) On the north pole and the south pole d) On the sea level
4) A train is running with constant velocity on the straight rails. You are sitting in a compartment. Assuming there is no opposition due to air and you throw a ball upwards then what will happen to the ball?
a) It will fall again in your hand b) It will fall to your right or left
c) It will fall in front of you d) It will fall behind you.
5) The force of 5 dynes is applied on an object in the direction of AP and there is a displacement of 6 cm in the direction of AB due to the force acting on it and making an angle of 30 degree. Then what is the quantity of work done? The diagram is down
a) 30 erg b) 15√3 erg c) 15 erg d) 30√3 erg