Ur 1oth 12th certificate/marksheet
it depends on the university
any thing is possible if you work hard
It would be good if you have a scholarship it will open your gates to study abroad. You'll not have to pay for your flight and hostel if the scholarship is from government (usually they pay for the expenses but only if you're a SC/ST/OBC). You'll also have to check the scholarship rate if you get a good amount of money with it it will be good for you, yes it will be costly out there cause 1 Indian rupee in Australia is = 55 $$$$$$, so use you're money wisely and search for pleasures later.
srry 1rupee =0.018$
1 aus dollar=55 rupee
please don't mind