The three organs of the state are -
1) it is organ of the state responsible for making laws , amending them etc.
2) it consists of 2 parts - the lok sabha and rajya sabha
1 )it helps in the enforcement of laws.
2) it is what we commonly call our government , i.e. , the president , prime minister , ministers and mla(s)
3) even the police is a part of the executive
1) it deals with the people who breaks laws and punish them accordingly
2) there are 3 types of courts - district court , state court , supreme court