1. Malini Bhandari - lost her palms in an fire accident. she is independent and works as a bank clerk.
2. Sujata Birla - lost her ability to walk in a tragic road mishap. she is a stock market investor and earns 2 - 2.5 lakhs per year.
3. Arunima Sinha - lost her leg in a train accident. first woman amputee to climb Mt. Everest and first indian amputee to climb Mt. Everest.
4. Lisa Rani Ray - suffering with multiple sclerosis. She is a very successful model and actress.
5. Subhreet Kaur Ghumman - lost one leg in a road mishap. she participated in INDIA'S GOT TALENT SEASON 5 and is nicknamed as 'one legged dancer'.