I will list out the points for each:
1. It is the acceleration due to gravity.
2. S.I. unit is m/s²
3. Its value varies from place to place.
4. Value of g on earth is 9.8m/s²
1. It is the universal gravitational constant. (Numerically, it is defined as force of gravitation between two bodies of masses, each of 1kg kept
at a distance of 1m from each other)
2. S.I. unit is Nm² or kg²
3. Its value is constant throughout the universe.
4. Value of G is 6.67 × 10^-11 Nm² or kg²
Hope I helped. Note: ^ refers to 'to the power of'
Please mark it as the best if its good.