1. Think objectively.
2 Develop scientific temper
3. always work out some exercises related to the concepts.
4. there are too many concepts and too many exercises. Do as much as you can. It is impossible to know everything. So do not try to learn too mcuh. You may confuse yourself.
5. Read your text books, ncert books, read HC Verma, Resnick and Halliday - fundamentals of physics.
6. magnetism, waves, semiconductors, thermodynamics, gases are some what difficult.
7. you can learn deeply afterwards. First understand basic principles.
8. you have to get a feel of physical quantities and their relationships among each other.
9. Remember clearly the cause and effect relationships. This is very important.
10. read notes twice instead of once. it strengthens your recalling ability.
11. draw diagrams clearly and use them in solving problems.