Mind map is usually drawn as pictures on a white paper put on a table in the landscape mode. You take color pencils, pens, markers etc. What ever our mind thinks at that time, we write. So we map our mind onto the while paper. But we use pictorially and not a simple paragraph in English.
1. Draw a circle in the center of the sheet.
2. Write what you have and what you want to do, concisely in words.
3. Write down different thoughts you get. Do not evaluate the ideas. Just write them down.
4. You can write how to break the task in to smaller tasks, and how the task will be done in different conditions.
5. You can write jokes etc.. Colour the various boxes.
6. write down names of persons involved at each level.
7. Use multiple sheets if required.
I have enclosed a sample mind-map for the letter - posting -receiving of it.