Who doesn't like to light up a few crackers on diwali. Surely we Indians have the right to have fun on diwali. But no one gave the right to us to spoil our earth and environment. The crackers that we burst are so toxic for the environment that it's use should be totally banned. That would have been the best case scenario. But since it is not done so we must all limit the use of fire crackers. They give off harmful emissions that pollute the environment. Leave the environment, the gases are poisonous enough to kill us. The chief gas CO2 can lead to a painless death in a few sec. Then shouldn't we rethink before buying too many crackers?