1. Living organisms get their energy from food.Plants obtain by their own and animals get from their food or other animals.
2.Breathing rate is the rate of ventilation, that is, the number of breaths taken within a set amount of time.
3. Gills are the breathing organs of fishes to obtain oxygen dissolved in water
4. by deep breathing exercises we take in more oxygen and helps us have the body healthy.
6. The chemical breakdown of a substance by bacteria, yeasts, or other microorganisms, typically involving effervescence and the giving off of heat.
7. Plants respire by the stomata on the shoot of the plant body.
8. Alveoli is the air sac present in the lungs where exchange of gases takes place.
9. Anaerobic respiration is the respiration that takes place in the absence of oxygen
10. Spiracles are openings on the surface of some animals that usually lead to respiratory systems.