Here are some hypotheses that
are useful for surveys. I do not know if
you wanted to do a health related survey or a general one.
1. Girls wake up from sleep earlier than boys in
In the survey, you can collect the
waking up timings, and find the average and compare to test the hypothesis.
2. Girls’ handwriting is more legible than boys.
In the survey, you can have a line or two written
by the people. You can assign points on
a scale of 1 to 5 for the handwriting. Then find averages and compare.
3. Girls attend classes more than boys. Also, girls (arrive) are present in the class
room earlier than boys.
You can ask the same question in the
survey. You can get the estimate of the average time ahead of the actual class hour that a student goes inside the class room.
4. Girls spend less time on their mobile than
You can collect this data easily
5. Girls study for more time duration at their home
You can collect the average number
of hours spent by each of the people.
6. Girls drink more fluids or water than boys.
you can find approximately the number of glasses or litres one drinks. It is simple.