Corruption has been reduced
a lot due to e-ticketing for the sale of tickets and their purchase by common
people for travel. It has been effective at large.
1. However, there are
possibilities of corruption in relation to the establishment, infrastructure,
facilities, computers, software, etc. This has to be handled differently.
2. There is a danger of on line frauds on the payment sites. We have to be careful with the security and protection of our ATM, credit and debit cards related information.
3. We do not receive the refunds immediately.
4. Every one does not have computers to do reservations. One needs to have internet facility. It costs.
5. Often the responses are slow from the reservation/ticketing server machine.
6. The company takes care of the data security for the online data of all users.
7. There is a commission for reservation and also it costs to print a e ticket on paper.
8. Some times when we want to change our travelling plans at short notice, the cancellations and re-bookings can be difficult to manage.