1. Read the given story to have a clear idea of the theme,,characters and the development of the plot.
2. Underline the mains points and key words of the given story. You may use them in your own narration.
3. Use your imagination to generate ideas, emotions and expressions.
4.Narrate the sequence of events as given in story.
5. Express the sensory perceptions - the feelings of the characters in the narration.
6.Do not use"direct speech" sentences.Use only indirect speech sentences.
7.Use well-formed sentences that are grammatically accurate.
8.Use short and simple sentences.( remember that lengthy sentences can cause grammatical error)
9.Prefer past tense to narrate the story.
10. Give a title that is suitable and meaningful.
11. Must have clarify of expression and unity of subject.( do not deviate from the theme.But you can add your own sentences to express the emotions of the characters)
12.Use suitable transition words (linking words) to enhance the standard of your expression.
Eg : however,moreover,accordingly,finally,meanwhile,besides,during,since,though,in addition to, nevertheless etc.,
13. Conclude the narration as per the given story.
14. Use proper punctuation marks.(.)(,)(!)(?)
15.Maintain attractive handwriting. Avoid striking,rewriting and over writing