1. If the diameter of a circle is 7 cm what will be the circumference? (38 cm, 34 cm, 22 cm, 20 cm, none of these)
2. If radius of a circle is doubled then the area of the circle will be : (2 times , 4 times, 6 times, 8 times, none of these)
3. perimeter of a square is Y unit. Find the area of the square.
4. Identify the formula to find the perimeter of an equilateral triangle. ( 2 X side, 3 X side, side+side+side, none of these)
5. Seema makes a triangle ABC in which AB - AC. which one of the following is true. ( 6. A car runs at 30 km/h. After 2 hours the speed of the car is increased by 5 km/h for 3 hours. Find the speed of the car. ( 11 km/h , 22 km/h , 33 km/h , 44 km/h, none of these)
7. A is a natural number. If we divide A by 65 which one of the following can not be the remainder? ( 30 , 50 , 0 , 65 , none of these)