specimen is the view which saw under a microscope. 
                                                                           plz mark it best
1 5 1

This Is a Certified Answer

Certified answers contain reliable, trustworthy information vouched for by a hand-picked team of experts. Brainly has millions of high quality answers, all of them carefully moderated by our most trusted community members, but certified answers are the finest of the finest.
In biology the view under the microscope is called  "FIELD OF VIEW" (FOV).
Some times people say  the Normal View.

view we get using the microscope is called a magnified view.  The general term used for viewing small particles or organisms is called microscopic view.

click on thank you link pls. select best answer